The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for my blog and I wanted to share it with you. What a fantastic year it has been and that’s all thanks to you!
Here’s an excerpt:
- The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 17,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
- The busiest day of the year was September 3rd with 666 views.
- I wrote 90 posts this year and my longest streak was 5 posts in a row.
- As of today, the most viewed posts were about Caleb Ruminer and Our Girl!
- People from 121 countries visited my blog! (Muhahaha, I’m taking over the world!)
- Funnily enough, people weren’t just referred to my blog from Facebook and Twitter, but also from a dating advice site. I’m not sure they found what they were looking for, but it’s still interesting information to me.
So I hope we can keep this up the next year and maybe we’ll even manage to grow our little community a bit. Again thank you for all your support and a Happy New Year from me (even if it’s a bit in advance)!