I still can’t believe it, but Vinnieh has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! You should check out his amazing blog, simply by clicking on his name! Thanks a lot mate! This is pretty awesome, so I’m just hoping it won’t go to my head too much! Enough sentences with exclamation marks now, here is how this is going to go down.
First, I’ll tell you seven facts about me and then I’ll nominate other bloggers who certainly deserve the appreciation as well.
So, facts about me (hope you find them somewhat interesting):
- There are currently more than 250 books in my room and I am running out of space, but I still want/need more.
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I’d choose sweet potatoes.
- My first name and my last name both start with a K and I sort of like that, which is why I’d be reluctant to change my name if I ever get married (even though my current last name is unpronounceable).
- Some people smell a certain way that reminds me of my favourite childhood book, which makes me instantly like them.
- I tried to learn Dothraki and failed.
- I’ve recently become a member of a group of bloggers called the cinenauten (partly stuff written in English, partly in German) and I’m kind of proud of that.
- My best writing sessions are often on the train during my commute to work.
And here are my nominees:
This is it! Again, thanks a ton, not just to Vinnieh, but everyone who reads my blog! Can’t wait to find out some facts about everyone else.