I am overwhelmed with all the awards I’ve been nominated for lately! I never meant to let them accumulate like this, but now that it’s happened, I just decided to respond to them all in one day. So, let’s get this started!
Creative Blogger Award & Versatile Blogger Award
I put those two awards in the same category, because they basically have the same rules, which are as followed:
• Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
• Share 5 facts about yourself
• Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination
• Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do
So, many thanks to My Tiny Obsessions for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award! I always enjoy our discussions in the comments and on Twitter and your blog is truly amazing. And also thanks to Abi from FlickThrough for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I very much enjoy your blog growing and your reviews are always on point! Everyone go check out the work of both of these great bloggers!
Now to the hard part, the five random facts about myself:
- When I was little and bored, I wrote letters to celebrities which scored me some great autographs from Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Rachel McAdams, Alex O’Loughlin, Channing Tatum, Leighton Meester, Ben Bass and some others. But since I don’t remember what I wrote in the letters I wonder if there’s something to feel a little embarrassed about now.
- I’d prefer visiting a country with mild to cold climate over a hot one any day.
- Sometimes my thoughts are in English even though my primary language is German.
- I’ve spent 6 months during High School in Oregon and 3 months working in France for a summer. Nothing is stranger than coming home after times like these.
- I have a complete collection of all the Charmed trading cards even though they were never sold in my country.
And finally my nominations:
For the Creative Blogger Award I nominate Husband & Husband
For the Versatile Blogger Award I nominate Liamscanlon
I have not forgotten about the other awards (they are following asap) but I will those in a separate posts! So, watch out for that in the very near future and I hope you enjoyed having gotten to know me a little better again 😉