Once again, I have to thank My Tiny Obsessions for nominating me! Check out her blog, we always have the bestest of conversations and discussions! This has all been a lot of fun, but at the same time it’s also been a ton of work! Just wanted to mention that 😛
The rules are fairly simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers.
- Ask said bloggers 7 questions!
So, here we go! Those were My Tiny Obsessions questions:
Where would you rather spend a vacation? Beach? Mountain? City? Why?
City! I’ve grown up in a big city and there’s just always so much to see. Not that I don’t enjoy an occasional hiking tour or walk through the forest, but I’d rather have public transport and the possibility to do whatever I like instead.
If you got stranded in a desert island, which 3 items would you like to have with you?
My iPod with everlasting battery, a fan or some other sort of air cooling device and a suitcase of books. Does the last one count? I guess not … so, a book that rewrites itself! That would be so awesome!
What’s your biggest celebrity crush? Why?
That’s a tough one because they basically change every week. You already know about my infatuation with Matthew Daddario, other than that I always liked Chris Pine, Tom Hiddleston, Jesse Lee Spencer, Nico Mirallegro, … YOU CAN’T MAKE ME CHOOSE!
Coke or Pepsi? Or “what are you talking about, there’s no difference”?
I don’t think there is a huge difference, but Coke …
Favorite time of the year? Why?
Fall! I like the colours, I like the temperature, I like watching all the new shows on TV! Do I need more reasons?
Name a music that reminds you of your childhood?
The Anastasia Soundtrack always reminds me of my childhood. I could sing along with every single song!
You can only pick ONE book to read (forever), what would it be?
That is SO mean and you know it! I guess it would have to be a stand-alone, otherwise the story would never really be complete. I just have such fond memories of the Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke, I’d choose that one (but note that it’s only reluctantly!)
Furthermore, I nominate following bloggers:
- Jordan and Eddie (the Movie Guys)
- Distant Realms
- Always & Forever Fangirling
- Grab Life by the Pages
- soif pour plus
- Amanda’s Book Nook
So and lastly, my questions for you! Have fun answering them!
- If you could go anywhere on the planet, where would you want to go?
- If you had to pick a scent that reminded you of your childhood, what would it be?
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Charmed (or if neither, what’s a supernatural show you like)?
- Choose a book or movie title that describes your life! Why?
- How has blogging influenced your life?
- If you could only read/watch one genre for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Why?
- Pick a song that is your personal theme song!
Last but not least, I’ve also been nominated to do the Love/Hate-Challenge by the ever amazing Rami Ungar the writer and again My Tiny Obsessions. I have not forgotten about it, even if it’s been quite some time since you asked me to do it … I’ll get to it, just not today. I think the award spree was enough for one day 😉