I’ve got nominated for more Liebster Awards than for any other blog meme that’s going around. (I think we are somewhere at Liebster #7?) Since I obviously can’t remember the number, we are just calling it THE Liebster Award, as in the Liebster Award to end all Liebster Awards! (I think I used the term enough now) Still, it in no way means that I am not happy to be nominated. It is always such a nice surprise and fun thing to do!!!
This time the lovely ladies from Sistergeeks did me the honor and I am so happy because I love their blog! They tackle all things nerdy and geeky, which really is right down my alley. Go check out their blog right now!
Now, how does this work?
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other blogs to receive the award.
5. Write 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
Let’s do this!!! My answers to Sistergeeks questions:
1. What’s your favorite movie?
You’re already starting very mean I see. How am I supposed to choose just one!? Well, I am not sure it’s really my one and only favourite, but it is definitely the movie I have watched the most: Finding Neverland
2. What’s the best book you’ve read recently and what is one reason you liked it?
The Martian by Andy Weir without a doubt! I never thought I’d root for the main character as much as I did, but you cannot help but love Mark Watney. He’s the reason this book is so brilliant!
3. Was Hamlet crazy or faking it?
I’m going to have to quote Alice in Wonderland here:
4. Name one villain (in any medium) that you’ve rooted for and tell us why you did.
Loki!!! I mean I would watch a movie just with him in it and I do feel sorry for him. I would have issues too if Thor was my brother and my supposed father always prefers him.
5. How do you take your coffee?
Not at all. I am a tea person!
6. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Tough one … very tough one. I think I am more of a Star Trek person though … I’m not even sure. I like them both equally more than the other?
7. Cats or dogs?
I don’t have anything in particular against cats, but I prefer dogs. I know this because I often have dreams where I own a dog and am very sad when I wake up and he’s not there.
8. Who is your idol?
Stanley Tucci. I have a hard time explaining it though. He’s just such a charismatic, open, intellectual and talented person who can additionally cook. Also, he’s John Krasinski’s and Emily Blunt’s brother in law. That is kind of cool, right? I don’t know, I just like him and admire him a lot.
9. What’s your stance on New Year’s resolutions?
I make them and then I break them. Yep, I am one of those people …
10. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
I don’t have any interesting guilty pleasures, it’s probably something like watching the Bachelorette (German version).
11. What three words describe you best?
determined, daydreamer, open-minded (and no, the first two don’t contradict each other)
The questions for my nominees:
- Would you rather only watch TV shows or read books for the rest of your life?
- What’s your personal theme song?
- Was there a book you had to read for school and ended up loving? Which one and why?
- Are you an early bird or night owl?
- What movie/book/TV show would you say everyone has to watch/read before they are 20?
- Are you more of an outdoors or inside kind of person?
- If you could hang out with any fictional character you like for an entire day, who would you choose and where would you go?
- If you had a TARDIS and could go anywhere in space and time, where would you go?
- Who’s your favourite superhero? Why?
- What’s the first thing you remember doing today?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
I hope you have fun with it! That’s all for today :D!