Cristina over at My Tiny Obsessions nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and if it weren’t against the rules, I would throw that compliment right back at her. Seriously check out her blog! She’s now done me the honour of nominating me for all kinds of blog awards, memes and tags multiple times, but it never gets boring. She is the one person I can always count on to fangirl with over literally any topic that comes to mind. Thanks so much for that Cristina!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. (check)
- You must list the rules and display the award. (doing that right now)
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (not really…)
7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- When I obsess about something, I do it the hardcore way and truly immerse myself in it. Example: I binged Sense8 in 2 sittings and after that my brain was so warped that I dreamt I was in a cluster myself. (Although not with the people from the show, I obviously had my very own cluster). It was both cool and a little disconcerting at the same time.
- I have a ton of Doctor Who merchandise I am really proud of. Among it are 4 sonic screwdrivers, a bath-robe in the style of Eleven, an Adipose stress toy, 2 necklaces, a UNIT pin, the Doctor Who anniversary Monopoly game and many more things.
- My current celebrity crush is Matthew Daddario because he’s basically a badass dude Snow White.
- I judge books by their covers and if I really don’t like it, it takes a whole lot of convincing from other people for me to buy it.
- I always wanted to have a pen pal because I loved getting letters in the mail and I even had a couple when I was younger, but I was actually really bad at it. At some point I just ran out of things to say …
- I don’t like going out to party or anything and while that made me feel left out back in High School, I am really quite alright with it now.
- One day I want to work for a casting studio or as a casting director, because that seems like one of the best jobs ever.
- Erin @A Bookish Nature
- Jane @Greenish Bookshelf
- Alyssa @The Ultimate Book Geek
- Joey @Thoughts And Afterthoughts
- Aentee @Read At Midnight
- Lia @Bookland
- Aria @Aria Stuck In Wonderland
- Kaitlyn @One Night Book Stand
- Thuong @I Read Therefore I Am
- Michelle @The Writing Hufflepuff
- Emily @The Little Book Affair
- Mettel Ray
- Regina @The Bibliothèque
- teenage lunatics