I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award before and I can tell you that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to come up with facts about myself. Either way, I am still very happy about the fact that Morgan from The Secret Diary of a Computer Science Student and Rosemarie from A Reading Writer nominated me. Doing these tags and awards is always fun – so thanks for nominating me! If you haven’t been to their blogs yet, you should definitely go and check them out!
• Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself.
• Nominate some bloggers yourself and notify them.
• Keep the rules in your post to make sure everyone knows what to do.
Facts About Myself:
- I’ve actually been on TV a couple times now. Only in the audience of some live shows but somehow they always decide to take a close up of me. Not sure how I feel about that.
- I’ve been to the Doctor Who Experience this July and it was the best day of my life so far. I even got to chill with the Face of Boe.
- I have a list of people I want to meet on my iPod and I strongly believe that I will actually be able to meet the majority of those (okay maybe not the majority…). Preferably in a semi-professional environment, meaning that I’ll get to work in the field I want to and meet them because of that.
- I went to tourism school and am actually somewhat of a trained sommelier. I don’t recognise any type of wine though and am still amazed that I passed my finals!
- I think my whole wardrobe only consists of clothes that are either black, dark blue, grey, white or dark red. I often want to change my style but I don’t know where to shop. Probably because I hate shopping … (Bam! Two facts in one!)
Michalah @Cape Town Dreamer
Erika & Miedjel @Partners in Books