Thanksgiving is near (and I think already happened very recently in Canada) and it’s time to show what you’re thankful for! We, here in Austria, don’t really celebrate Thanksgiving, but I like the thought of sharing these lovely things through the Be Thankful Challenge, so I want to start by thanking the lovely Trish @It Is Trish for tagging me!
Share this image in your blog post.
Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
5 People I’m Thankful For
- My parents/entire family! They’ve been so patient with me and my (so far not very successful) job hunt. I know that I can be a handful sometimes and I am so happy that they are still supporting me and my dreams.
- Everyone in the blogger community! It’s been such a blast getting to know you all and to have someone to fangirl with. Life wouldn’t be the same without all of you crazy, welcoming and simply amazing people!
- All my friends! Ever since we parted ways after school or for some other reason, we miraculously managed to stay in contact. I am so thankful for all the people who remained in my life, even when we weren’t able to see each other every single day and had to put in some effort.
- Tahereh Mafi! I can’t get over how amazing her style of writing is and that even though it’s been such a long time since I’ve read her books. She is a constant inspiration and idol of mine, even though my writing is nothing like hers, because she is original, creative and can be just as weird as me.
- Cassandra Clare! I’m impatiently awaiting the release of the Shadowhunters TV show and none of it would have been possible without her books. She wrote an addictive universe and I am so happy that she continues to stay in this world with her upcoming books.
5 Things I’m Thankful For
- Music! I don’t leave the house without my iPod and I am constantly listening to something on some sort of platform. Life would be so dull without it.
- Books! Do I need to explain this? I’ve always loved reading and I can’t imagine how my life would be without the fantastic stories I’ve been able to experience within all those pages and illustrations.
- Sleep! I get cranky without enough sleep and I love dreaming. If you’ve read my NaNoWriMo announcement, you know that one dream even inspired this year’s project.
- TV shows! I spend so much time watching so many different shows – I think I care about some of the characters just as much as I care about some of my books.
- Tea! Especially now that it is getting colder, tea is just a life saver! I love everything about it and to quote the Mentalist here: “It’s like a hug in a cup.”
5 Blogs I tag (and for which I am also very thankful!)
- Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions
- Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Vinnie @Vinnieh
- Regina @The Biblitothèque
- Abi @Flick Through
*Please don’t feel obliged to do the tag if you don’t want to 😉