First, I want to apologize for doing this so late. It’s been months and I feel terrible!!! You guys really want to know a ton of facts about me and I’m seriously running out of things to say. Still, it is nice to get nominated so big thanks to Alicia @Caffeine and Books for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award and to Lauren @Fandom Addict and Flo @Flowless Books for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award! Check out their blogs if you haven’t yet, they are absolutely great and awesome people to talk to.
Again, let’s start with the rules:
- Link to the blogger who nominated you. (check!)
- List seven random facts about you. (same for both awards)
- Nominate 7 beautiful bloggers and 15 lovely ones and notify them. (I will do a mix for both but not 22 people, let’s not make this an overkill!)
- Keep the rules in your post to make sure everyone knows what to do.
7 Facts About Myself:
- I am a Leo, because I was born in August, but I don’t think that the characteristics of the sign fit me very well. Leos are supposed to be buoyant and confident and charming – that does not always feel like me.
- I have a book called The Tucci Table which is a cook book by Stanley Tucci and his family. I even baked some cakes featured in the book and they were really tasty, even though maybe a little too sweet. I think I would use it more often if I didn’t have to convert all the measurements though. If you know about my Tucci-idolization, you know how happy I am about that book!
- I have a drivers license for donkeys and I don’t know why. It was something you could get during one of my holidays years back and I guess it was fun riding a donkey.
- I’ve met the President of my home country, Austria, and he was very nice. Also very short.
- Everybody tells me that I look more like my dad, but that I act like my mum, which in turn makes me look like her.
- I used to share short stories and unfinished longer stories on a website called Figment. I am not sure how I feel about those now, but if you want to check them out, click here. (Remember they are old!!)
- I think about the past and what could have been a lot, but in if I could go back in time and retrace my steps, I wouldn’t do a single thing differently because I like where I am now.
The Beautiful Blogger Award
The Lovely Blog Award
*If you are swamped with awards/tags, simply don’t want to do it or have any other reason not to make a post, feel free to ignore this nomination!!!