The Ambivert did a lovely thing and hosts this year’s 2015 Blogger Awards! I think it’s a great way to spread some love and to show my appreciation for my fellow bloggers! Onto my nominations!
Rules and Info
– You can nominate someone for multiple awards
– The blogger of the year, and the blog of the year are the most important awards, so please think about those before the other ones.
– Please nominate people and link back to the original post (click here), don’t just comment under any of other posts or under anyone’s reblogged posts.
– The deadline for nominating people is the thirtieth of December 2015, at midnight GMT time.
– The Ambivert will post the winners of the awards the day after, on the 31st December, so look out for that!
– This is for all age bloggers, but I have a feeling it will be just us teenagers!
– The tag for the 2015 Blogger Awards is 2015BloggerAward spread it around!!
Blogger of the Year: Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions
We started blogging around the same time and now she is a person I talk to more than to some of the people in my non-virtual life. She is always up to date on the topics she covers and incredibly consistent in posting! In my opinion she really deserves this nomination!
Blog of the Year: Cait @Paper Fury
I’ve discovered her blog a couple of months ago and now I don’t think I can live without it. It’s funny and informative and Cait is always ready for a discussion. Also, she co-features the Beautiful People Link-Up, which is just amazing!
Kindest Blogger: Marie @Drizzle and Hurricane Books
I swear that Marie is one of the sweetest and kindest people out there and I am so glad that the blogging gods have brought us together. Whenever we have a conversation, I can’t help but feel a little warmer inside. I guess it also helps that we have very similar views on things.
Funniest Blogger: Joey @Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Joey always has a great take on seemingly regular post ideas and makes them his own in a mostly hilarious way! I especially love his one-phrase recaps of TV shows!
Best Photo Taker: Samantha @Dream by Day
I just love her pictures, what’s more to say?
The Blogger Who Gives the Best Advice: Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much
She has some really great posts where she suggests YA reads and then she had a series of posts about bookish Christmas gifts and I could go on. She’s just generally a great person that I very much enjoy talking to and we share a similar taste in books and TV shows! Everyone who loves the Royals as much as I do is a friend of mine!
The Newbie: Emma @Emma the Book Lover
I am not sure how new her blog really is, but it is fairly new to me, so I think she fits the category great! I’ve really enjoyed her posts so far and am looking forward to more in the future.
Prettiest Blog: Regina @The Bibliothèque
I just love the style of her blog! It’s so clean and beautiful and just generally great! I love the headers she has created for herself!
Thank you for bearing with me! Share the love and go visit the blogs of my nominees, also don’t hesitate to nominate some people yourself!!