It is time for the carefully prepared 2015 annual report from WordPress for this blog. Thanks stats monkeys for doing such a great job!
Here’s an excerpt:
- The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 36,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 13 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
- The busiest day of the year was April 8th with 342 views.
- I wrote 225 posts this year and my longest streak was 29 days
- As of today, the most viewed posts were about Caleb Ruminer, Our Girl, The Duff, The Crown and Daydreamer! So really all different kinds of topics. I especially like the little note at the end that said “Some of your most popular posts were written before 2015. Your writing has staying power!“
- People from 139 countries visited my blog! That means 18 more countries than in the previous year!
- Funnily enough, people weren’t just referred to my blog from Facebook and Twitter, but also from my gravatar page! Good thing I linked back to the blog on there!
- Lastly, I really want to give another shout-out to my Top Commenters Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions, Rami @Rami Ungar the Writer, Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much, Vinnie @Vinnieh and Marie @Drizzle and Hurricane Books! Thanks so much for your continued support!