I was tagged by Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions to do the BFF Book Tag (which was originally created by Chantal @CK’s Reading Corner) and it looked so lovely, so let’s not waste any more time. Let’s get to it!
1. SETTING THE EXAMPLE: a pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
I have to say all the people from the Anna, Lola and Isla books by Stephanie Perkins. Altogether they are an awesome group with many different and fun individuals where you can be sure to be allowed to be yourself. The picture only really shows the gang from the first book, but whatever!
2. CHILDHOOD BESTIE: Which book character would you like to grow up with?
I would have liked to grow up with Cath from Fangirl, pretty sure that our obsessions with books and the likes would have made us really close friends. You always need someone to geek out with about those things! Also, she just generally seems very chill and like she is my kind of girl!
3. FRENEMY: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
Somehow I have the feeling that Harper Price from Rebel Belle would have it in her to really start a competition with me. Not so much in terms of popularity, I won’t even try for that, but definitely grades and stuff like that. She is smarter than people give her credit for. I kind of imagine her like Lydia from Teen Wolf.
4. FASHION GURU: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
So difficult!!! I hate shopping, so I guess I am looking for a person I can just steal clothes from … I don’t exactly know why, but I am thinking of Echo from Pushing the Limits now. She mostly wears long-sleeved shirts or jackets, which I like. And she wears colours that fit her red hair and I think that I would quite enjoy that pallet as well.
5. THE BAD INFLUENCE: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (Go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, hvae a drag race with, etc.)
None? I don’t know about this one. It would have to be someone I trust a hundred percent and with whom I feel safe with. I have trust issues with many book characters, so this took a long time of me just staring at the shelf and thinking. In the end, I am choosing Lucien from ACOTAR. He is fun and convincing, so I think he could probably persuade me in the end …
6. BLOOD BROTHERS: Which character wou you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want!)
Alec and Izzy Lightwood!!! They are fiercely loyal and I love them so much already, so definitely them!
7. MOTHER HEN: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
I think I want Sam from My Life Next Door, she is kind and understanding and mostly put together. She’s always in a good mood, especially when she is with other people, so yep, her!
8. THE COUNSELOR: Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Can I just say Anna from Anna and the French Kiss again, because she is nailing her relationship with Etienne!
9. MORE THAN FRIENDS: Who would be your book bf/gf? (if you like both genders, you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
I don’t know who to go with! I think I should just pick someone at random, because I love all my book people! Bellamy from the 100 it is! He’s a mess, but whatever, I don’t think you can argue with that!
*If you have already been tagged or simply don’t want to do it, feel free to ignore this!*
In the end, I guess I had a lot of similar answers to Cristina, but I used them on different categories … so, that sort of counts, right?