So, I’ve been nominated for so many awards and I am SO flattered that people think of me when they do wonder about who to nominate. But I am terrible at keeping up with all of them! So, I am going to do a sort of Award spree for the couple of days, twisting the rules of the awards a little, so that I can actually make do with all of them without going crazy. I am so sorry I am late, but I hope this is a method that works for all of us.
To kick things off, I’ve been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by The Punk Theory @La Cinéma en Rose and that back in October. So, thank you for including me as your nominee and thank you SO much for your patience!
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions the nominator has provided.
Nominate 7 other bloggers.(I am going to nominate 2 people, because I am doing so many awards)
- Create 7 questions for your nominee
- Tell me about your favourite lyrics/your favourite song!
I change my favourite songs ALL THE TIME. However, I always find myself returning to some of the same. One of them, and I don’t know what it is about that song, is Runaway by AURORA. Her voice is just angelic and somehow it makes me want to run and be free.
- What was the worst movie you ever watched?
The Room – without a doubt! The thing is, that movie is great to make fun of because it is so terrible. From what I’ve heard, there are even live screenings where people get together just to laugh about it and throw spoons at the screen at certain scenes.
- Which TV show could you binge-watch forever?
Tough one! But I think the answer is Doctor Who. The show always changes and is sometimes even more like a ton of different shows in one.
- Are there books you read more than once? If so which one did you read the most often?
Sorry, but I don’t do re-reads. I only skim over bits again, but I can’t remember ever reading anything more than once except from back when I was really little and just started to learn how to read.
- Is there any character (book, movie, whatever) that totally resembles you?
I don’t think anyone resembles me in the way I look. At least no one that I can think of, but people always used to tell me that I am like Rory from Gilmore Girls in terms of character. Typical good girl, good grades, never leaving the house without a book …
- Tell me about your favourite place!
My favourite place on the planet is a little lagoon in Lincoln Beach. I can’t describe it, but I felt weirdly at home there.
- Which skill would you love to have but were never able to learn?
Wood carving. I know it sounds silly, but my grandpa was a master at that and I just never had the real patience or skill to stick with it. I know how much it bothered him once he couldn’t do it anymore, but he never stopped smelling of wood. So, I would love to be able to do the things he was able to come up with and carve.
Ali @Arctic Books
Michelle @The Writing Hufflepuff
- If you could visit a moment from the past, which one would you want to visit?
- Which book/TV/movie character would you want to trade places with?
- What’s your favourite comfy food?
- What would be your superhero name?
- Is there a smell you undoubtedly associate with a person?
- If you had to recommend one book, which one would it be?
- Would you rather be a well known reviewer or a bestselling author?
So, that’s the award for today. Expect more in the coming days. I hope you had fun 🙂