It is Day 2 of my award spree and I was nominated by Deanna @A Novel Glimpse for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much for tagging me and also for your wonderful questions! I can’t wait to answer them, but first things first.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers. (again, I will stick to 2 people)
- Write 11 questions for them.
1.If you had to give each of the following people a book, what books would you give them: a child, your best friend, your mom and your significant other?
Child: Any of the Felix books. There’s nothing better than a travelling bunny who sends letters!
My best friend: The Night Circus
My mom: Water for Elephants
My (non-existent) significant other: The Martian (If they don’t like it, I am not sure I could be with them … I am not even sure if I am kidding)
2. If you could be friends with someone famous who would it be and why?
There are so many famous people who seem like a lot of fun to be around, but I don’t think I would want someone super famous. Then you are just bound to end up in the tabloids by association. Can I say two people? Because they hang out together all the time anyway! I want to be friends with Alexandra Park and Tom Austen! They are massive friendship goals!
3. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?
4. What is the weirdest topic you’ve ever discussed at a holiday meal?
I don’t know … I suppose my family is weird, but not in a sense that I would notice? Sorry for the boring answer!
5. What is your favorite board game?
I was really obsessed with Cluedo and Monopoly when I was little, so either one of those is fun. Did you know that there is a Sherlock version of Cluedo and a Doctor Who version of Monopoly? I actually own the latter and it is awesome!
6. If you could co-author a book with someone who would it be and what would your story be about?
I was going to say Pierce Brown, because it would just be amazing to be close to him, but since I haven’t actually finished any of his books yet, that doesn’t seem like the right answer. Instead I want to say Tahereh Mafi, because I love her style of writing and now about the topic … maybe I can get her interested in my idea about Dreamer and then she would put a unique spin on it that would transform the story into something amazing!
7. Name your favorite band and what book you would like them to create a soundtrack for.
I am currently obsessed with BANNERS and I guess I don’t really care what book they would make the soundtrack for, but right now I could really see them do something for the Firebird series by Claudia Gray.
9. What was the last book someone recommended to you that you loved and what was it?
Cristina, whom I just mentioned above, has sent me her copy of Carry On and I loved it so, so much. Click here to read my review of it!
10. Do you review all of the books you read? Why or why not?
Nope. I try to review as many as I can, but sometimes I just don’t feel like I can really say much about it at all. Or if it’s poetry, I don’t even try. Also, I have reservations about reviewing something when I have very negative feelings about it, because you can say it if you don’t like something, but you shouldn’t be rude, and that’s not always easy.
11. Would you ever rate a book on Goodreads before you read it? If so, why?
No, because how can I rate something if I haven’t actually taken a look at it yet?
Holly @Nut Free Nerd
- What is your favourite place?
- If you could travel anywhere on the planet, where would you want to go?
- Who is your favourite villain?
- What is your personal theme song?
- Gummy bears or Chocolate?
- What is your most recent bookish purchase?
- Do you own any bookish or TV/movie merchandise?
- What was/is your favourite subject in school?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- Choose a book or movie title that describes your life!
- What is your favourite fairy tale?
Another one down, only 6 or so more to go. We are making progress. I also feel like I should add that if I nominate you and you don’t feel like doing it or have done it before, you are free to ignore this!