As we are progressing in award week, we are now at the Versatile Blogger Award, for which I was nominated by Hayley @The Hayley Diaries and Emily @Emily Talks About Books. Thank you both for thinking of me when you tagged people and I am very sorry for taking so much time!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.(Again, I will nominate 2!)
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
As I’ve mentioned many times before now, finding facts about myself is really difficult. If you want to know something about me, please feel free too ask. I shall answer (almost) any question! However, I am going to do a little spin of the factual thing, just like I did yesterday and I will show you part of my autograph collection. When I was still a little younger, I was really obsessed with wanting to get letters in the mail, but who writes letters these days, right? So, instead I wrote letters to celebrities and I can’t even remember what I wrote, but I got some really cool autographs back. Again, the list is to show you who’s who, just click on the image to see it enlarged.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson from when he was still a lot younger. There was a printed two-pages-long letter included with the autograph, which made me like him even more.
- Leighton Meester, because she will always be Queen B!
- Rachel McAdams because I just generally like her.
- Alex O’Loughlin, who I still associate more with Moonlight than Hawaii-Five-O even after all these years.
- Robert Pattinson … I am allowed to have had a Twilight-phase, right? (But seriously, what’s up with the hair?)
- Channing Tatum, because I was a fan ever since Step Up!
- And lastly not an autograph, but me with Sam Riley, who will be starring in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies soon.
Emma @Emma the Book Lover
Again, if you have been nominated for this already or simply don’t want to do it, I understand and please feel free to just ignore it!