Puh, are you getting tired of these posts yet? I hope not! Today I bring to you the Infinity Dreams Award, for which I was nominated by The Orang-Utan Librarian. Once again, thank your for nominating me and thank you for your patience! You should definitely head over and check out the blog, I have had some awesome discussions with her!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
Tell us 11 facts about yourself(Sorry, I am all out of facts :/)
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them(again, I am sticking to 2 people)
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
*Goes off and looks at her dream journal*
Last December I was working as a wrapping fairy and wrapped Christmas presents all day long, at night I dreamt that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West came to some sort of mall to get their gifts wrapped by me. They were very impressed with my skills and recommended me everywhere. I then had a condo at a beach somewhere in the world. It all felt very surreal, even though I am not sure that’s really the weirdest thing I’ve ever dreamt.
- What’s the most disappointing book you’ve ever read?
Most disappointing sounds so harsh, but I definitely expected a lot more from Red’s Untold Tale. It’s not that the book was bad in itself, but it didn’t really treat the topics it should have or portrayed the character in a different way that I thought was fitting.
- What are your biggest book pet peeves?
I don’t like it when people spill stuff on my books, rip pages, write in them, dog ear pages or break the spine if it is not yet broken. All this is probably the reason why people are scared of borrowing them from me, which I am reluctant to do anyway, but all of the mentioned things have already happened to me.
- Cats or dogs?
I don’t mind cats, but definitely prefer dogs.
- What song makes you happiest?
Hmm … tough one. When I look at my iPod there is mostly very melancholic and moody stuff on there. Somehow Take Your Guess by Tom Rosenthal makes me really happy though, because it makes me feel no matter what I do in life, as long as it was my choice it’s going to be okay. And even when things don’t go as planned, everything will be fine.
- What’s your favourite “happy” movie?
John Tucker Must Die? I don’t even know … this is so difficult! It’s a funny movie though. I’ve watched that so many times in my teenage life, I’ve lost count.
- Ever met anyone famous?
I have! I just mentioned in my last post that I’ve met Sam Riley. I’ve also met a ton of Ausrian and German actors and directors, because I used to work in the TV and movie industry. Not sure that those are household names in the rest of the world though …
- What’s your favourite planet?
I have developed quite the affection for Mars lately, probably because of The Martian and Red Rising.
- I dare you to stand up and do the macarena!
Oh my! I’ve forgotten how to do half of the dance …
- Not including reading, what’s your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Crocheting for sure!
- If you could only ever read one book you’ve never read before and one book you have read to read for the rest of your life- what would they be?
Why would anyone ever make me choose something like that? Okay, due to my recent obsession with The Shannara Chronicles, I would want to read The Elfstones of Shannara, because I am really curious about that one. And as for rereading … The Thief Lord maybe? I loved that book when I was little.
Prima @Panda Hearts Books
Reg @She Latitude
- Do you prefer book to movie adaptations or book to TV adaptations?
- Star Trek, Star Wars or neither?
- Can you recommend a non-fiction book you liked?
- What is your favourite time period and why?
- Who is your current OTP?
- The bookstore has your favourite book only with the worst cover ever, but it’s your best friends birthday and you know (s)he would love it. Would you still buy it with the terrible cover?
- What is a TV show ending you just couldn’t handle?
- What book series would you have loved to have seen continued?
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?
- If you could only eat one ice cream flavour for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- What is your favourite smell?
As always, feel free to ignore the nomination if you are not up for it for whatever reason!