I have lost all sense of perspective in terms of what number of Liebster Award we are currently on. I love getting nominated, but I am terrible at keeping track (as was probably very evident this week …). So, without further ado, big thanks to Holly @Nut Free Nerd for nominating me! I feel terrible for not sticking to the rules at all anymore, but I am simply burnt out on questions! So, instead I am just going to go and answer Holly’s questions and leave it at that. I hope you guys understand! But just for the record, these are the official rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
Nominate 11 bloggers. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated. Let them know you’ve nominated them through social media or their blog.
1. Put your music on shuffle. What are the first five songs that come up?
I haven’t uploaded any new music on my iPod in ages, because I now just have YouTube playing in the background the entire time, so most of these songs will be a little outdated, but whatever. Here we go (you can click on the song to be redirected to YouTube)!
- The Impossible Girl by Murray Gold (I wish this would have been planned, but I swear it’s a coincidence!)
- Full Moon by The Black Ghosts
- Heart Skips a Beat by Olly Murs feat. Rizzle Kicks
- A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) by Fergie feat. Q-Tip and Goonrock
- Back to December by Taylor Swift
What an eclectic mix!
2. What’s the last thing that made you laugh really hard?
That’s easy! Single People Get Married for a Week from the Single AF series of Buzzfeed! It is brilliant and hilarious! I love Buzzfeed so much!
3. What’s something you did in 2015 that you’re proud of?
I graduated from uni! YAY! I now have a Bachelor degree of Arts in Business. When people ask me what that means, I can’t really tell them, but I am done with studying and that’s a relief.
4. What’s one thing you hope to accomplish in 2016?
There are a lot of things I want to accomplish. Something that is really near and dear to my heart though is finishing the First Draft of Dreamer and the second rough draft of Break Up Buddy though. Need to get motivation for writing again!
5. Do you enjoy going to concerts? If so, what was the last one you went to?
No. Just big nope. However, I did vow to do things out of my comfort zone this year and I will go to 2 concerts in the near future, but they are with assigned seats, so I am hoping I’ll like that more than getting crushed in a big crowd.
6. What is one of your favorite quotes?
7. What is the weirdest food you like?
I don’t know … I kind of like black pudding and I know that a lot of people don’t.
8. What book has made you cry the hardest?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak has made me cry SO MUCH! It’s probably the topic in itself, but it really pulled at my heartstrings.
9. What was the best day of your life?
I think it was the day I went to the Doctor Who Experience. I stood there in line and it hit me how full of joy I was, I almost started crying. I only wish that someone had been there with me.
10. What fictional world would you love to live in (or at least spend some time in)?
Wonderland! I imagine it to be great!
11. If you could meet any author (living or dead), who would it be?
I am so torn between Tahereh Mafi and Cassandra Clare, but I guess I will go for the first one.
So, I hope you enjoyed my answers! How would you have responded to some of the questions?