I wasn’t technically tagged by The Punk Theory to do the BFF TV Series Tag, but she said everyone could join in and she’s the one who spiced up the tag herself, so here I am. I actually already did the BFF Tag now that I think about it, but TV SHOWS! It’s just right down my alley!
1. Setting the Example: a pair/group of bff’s that you love?
The group from Misfits! They are probably the worst example I could have chosen, but that’s a group of friends that really sticks together when the going gets tough … and that happens a lot!
2. Childhood Bestie: which character would you have like to grow up with?
Rory Gilmore definitely! For one, that would have meant that I’d grown up in Stars Hollow (AWESOME!) and second, Rory is just the best. I bet we would have totally gotten along and could have switched books without having to worry that the other one would ruin it.
3. Frenemy: which TV character would bring out your competitive side?
Probably Caroline Forbes, but definitely in a good way. (Wow, this tag is totally turning into a rerun from yesterday) But we would egg each other on to do better an ultimately that’s a good thing.
4. Fashion Guru: who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Clara Oswald!!! If I could steal her wardrobe I definitely would! There’s actually this page Worn on TV where you can see all her outfits and how to shop them (at least the ones that are still available). If I were rich, that’s part of where my money would go to.
5. The Bad Influence: which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Bellamy Blake would be the man for that. Seriously, whatever we’d end up doing, we would share the burden together. He’s super good at doing that.
6. Blood Brothers: which character would you want to be your surrogate sister/brother?
Ha! I am totally going to use an answer here that I’ve used for the bookish version as well. Give me the Lightwood siblings now! I don’t care how they feel about it, they won’t get rid of me now.
7. Mother Hen: which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
I think I’d like that person to be Cassandra from the Librarians. She’s one of the most upbeat people out there.
8.The Counselor: which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Uhm … I am currently having a tough time coming up with people who are actually having a good relationship on TV. For some weird reason I would like to confide in Sara Lance though … I really don’t know why, but I bet she could keep a secret. Also, I think she could offer a really different perspective of thinking.
9. More than Friends: who would be your TV show bf/gf?
Aaaaah! This is by far the toughest one! I’ve fallen
a little bit a lot in love with Penny from the Magicians though. My feelings were probably amplified because I really didn’t like him in the books, but now he is one of my favourite people on the show (besides the awesome Margo-Eliot-team). Also, I think his personality would balance out my calmer side somehow.
I am going to handle that the same way the Punk Theory did and say YOU ARE TAGGED! What did you think of my answers?