It’s weird, because this was one of the earliest OwlCrate boxes I have received so far, but also the one I was least excited about. That should in no way mean that it was a bad box, just not AS amazing as I have perceived the previous ones. But first things first, In case you don’t know what that means, OwlCrate is a monthly book subscription box. There is a different theme for each month, but you neither know which book you are going to get, nor which 3-4 awesome goodies it will include. You can find out more details by clicking here.
To my utter shame I have to admit that I have never read a Kasie West book before, but P.S. I Like You seems so cute and is simply beautiful without it’s dust jacket on. From what I hear, people have sometimes finished it in one sitting, because it’s a fast and fun read. I already scheduled it as one of my reads for my September TBR and can’t wait to dive into something light and fluffy!
So, here’s what was featured in the August box in addition to the book:
- A custom-designed Eleanor & Park necklace – which is just adorable! I already wore it and it has the perfect length!
- A Harry Potter print by Susanne Draws – I like to look at the prints OwlCrate includes, but I honestly don’t really know what to do with them. Still, it’s really cute and apparently exclusive to the box.
- A Hogwarts button by Taryn Draws – OwlCrate is spoiling me with Harry Potter gifts and I feel more and more guilty for never having read the books.
- A decomposition notebook – one can NEVER have enough notebooks, that’s a fact! And I like dinosaurs and the colour green, so I really cannot complain about this at all.
- Adult colouring book by Blue Star Coloring – I’ve seen those colouring books everywhere these days, heck we are even selling them at the shop I work at. However, I don’t know how I feel about them and I am terribly scared to ruin them by actually colouring them … so I am not sure they do relieve stress for me. But I will try!
Next month’s theme is already buzzing around the internet, being “Darkness” it seems to intrigue as all. There are a couple contenders for the book, but my guess is on Three Dark Crowns. We will see if I was right once again! September I will get an OwlCrate box AND a Fairyloot one, so double the unboxing by this time next month – yay! If you want to join in on the fun and order a box for yourself, just click here! And don’t forget to use the code WELCOME15 to get 15% off your first order!
What do you think about the August box? Would you want one as well? Are you ordering the September box?