I intended for this post to be more of an info for you, so you would know which books I currently have at home (as a physical copy or ebook). However, then I realised that would be a ton of unread books and I don’t even want to put the pressure on me to read them all. Therefore, here is a selection of what I might choose to read this month. I hope you all got that me being super vague about this meant, no promises!
- The Animators by Kayla Rae Whitaker
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
- Witch’s Pyre by Josephine Angelini
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman/Jay Kristoff
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Click on the covers to get redirected to Goodreads! I sure have a ton of sequels on my list this month. What are you reading this month? Tell me all about it!