I am keeping to my resolve of not posting pressuring TBRs, however, I cannot really stick to my plan of not buying any books. I make regular detours to the comic as well as the regular book store and they never end well for my purse. As I’ve mentioned last week, I won’t add books/comics here that I already posted in my April Wrap-Up, because I don’t really see the point of having them on here twice. Let’s get started!
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
I am a sucker for movie-tie ins!
- The Seafarer’s Kiss by Julia Ember
Technically I pre-ordered this for my kindle, but that’s only semantics.
- Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
I am at 7% and it seems cute.
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
As always, click on the covers to get re-directed to Goodreads! What are some of your most recent purchases?