Love is in the air! May it be the slow building romance or a whirlwind affair, many ships can evoke all kinds of feelings in us. So, I want to thank Sophie @Blame Chocolate for tagging me in this wonderful Soul Ripping Romance Tag! I always enjoy talking about my ships and I really hope I could make it a good mix for you all.
- Thank the person who tagged you and create a pingback to the original author – Nel at Reactionary Tales.
- Share at least 5 (but more are welcome) romances that tugged your heart strings. They can be from books, movies, TV shows, manga; anything you can think of! They can be examples of sad tears, angry tears, happy tears or a combination of all three.
- Nominate 5 (or more) people to share their emotional traumas
- (Note: Try not to spoil the story for your readers in case they would like to check out these romances on their own)
Kaz & Inej (Six of Crows)
For a couple that barely touches in the entire duology, they are just so precious and gave me all the feels. There’s background, history and development there and I just love them so much.
Waverly & Nicole Haught (Wynonna Earp)
No one is as precious as WayHaught! Their awkward getting-to-know-each-other phase was everything and they are one of the most lovable couples out there. Definitely always happy tears with them!
Karen & Frank (The Punisher)
Karen and Frank are some of the most frustrating people out there. They CLEARLY have feelings for one another, they protect each other and now they just need to act on those feelings. Pretty please!
Kasia & Dyson (Arcadia)
No one said I couldn’t use my own couple, right? Kasia and Dyson are my babies and they have made me laugh and cry and scream in frustration. I just really want to get their story right. (You can read all about Arcadia here!)
Abbie & Sam (Irreplaceable You)
If you know anything about the premise of this movie, you will understand that I ugly cried through at least half of it.
Elio & Oliver (Call Me By Your Name)
I still haven’t watched the movie, but the book was beyond beautiful and sad and tragic and raw and real. I just have to reread certain paragraphs and it will immediately open the floodgates. “I remember everything.”
I TAG THEE
- Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions
- Malanie @Malanie Loves Fiction
- Meggy @Chocolate’n’Waffles
- The Orang-utan Librarian
- WHOEVER WANTS TO DO THIS!
I hope you enjoyed this little tag! What are your thoughts? What are some ships and fictional couples you can get behind?