I haven’t done any kind of award post in a really long time, mostly because I stopped doing them altogether? It ended up being a chain reaction of getting the same tags over and over and drowning in questions that I barely had answers to, but when Andie @Andrea’s Nirvana nominated me for the Entertainer Blogger Award, I thought “Oh, this is one I haven’t done yet!” and that is how you came to read this post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Add the rules so others can follow.
- Answer the questions that have been asked.
- Nominate a handful of entertaining bloggers.
- Display the photo also in your blog.
What genre did you read most before starting your blog?
I think I was always drawn to Fantasy the most. It probably had something to do with the fact that I thought big books meant that I was smarter and let’s face it, most Fantasy books are pretty long. I also dabbled in some general adult fiction though.
What genre did fellow bloggers influence your opinion on?
The stubborn person that I am, it is very difficult to convince me to read or try anything that I don’t really want to. However, some of my lovely friends have definitely made New Adult books look very appealing and it is thanks to them that I tried that genre. No regrets here, even if it is not one I turn to often!
Fave book format?
Hardcover books! They are expensive, so it’s not like I buy them all the time, but with paperbacks I always have to worry about them getting damaged in my backpack. The chances of that happening are way smaller for hardcovers. And unfortunately ebooks just aren’t as much fun for me. No particular reason …
Plants without flowers or plants that have flowers?
To care for? Plants without flowers. To get as a gift? All the pretty flowers.
Some tropes you love seeing in books?
I LOVE the whole enemies to lovers trope. Supportive families are my jam and I have a soft spot for well-crafted villains.
A book character you relate to a lot?
This might just be the hardest question out of the entire bunch. I have not found that one character that I relate to body and soul, but I explained why I feel really close to Molly in my review for The Upside of Unrequited (which you can read here).
- Marie @Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Marta @The Cursed Books
- Michelle @The Writing Hufflepuff
- Savannah @The Book Prophet
- If you could be a character (already existing or of your own creation) in a TV show, which show would you jump into?
- Do you take notes while reading or wing your reviews?
- Who is an author you would like to get coffee/tea/drinks with?
- Which post you’ve written are you proud of?
- Where would you travel if money wasn’t an issue?
- Which book are you reading next?
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed this little post. How would your answers be to the questions. Let’s talk!