Can you believe we are nearing the end of June? It’s been really sunny and hot where I live, which wasn’t always easy, but overall, the month wasn’t so bad. But this isn’t a wrap-up yet and our weekly trailer post instead. Let’s get started!
I guess it’s okay, cause the first one wasn’t bad. But this trailer is all over the place.
Calling it now, I’m going to LOVE this movie.
The Harder They Fall
A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! I mean, you had me at Regina King, but Zazie Beetz, R.J. Cyler, LaKeith Stanfield and Idris Elba too? Just wow!!!
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
It looks really cool! I know nothing about Shang-Chi, but I’m here for all the Marvel stuff.
The Suicide Squad
I mean … it looks good?
Still don’t know more about the G.I. Joe franchise than before.
I think this is my kind of weird movie.
I find movies like this really fun.
Let’s go, Sir Ian McKellen.
When I hear swan song, I now think of Dua Lipa and that’s not ideal.
Out of Death
I’m just showing you movies with all the old guard actors in it now.
Just putting this in for my horror fiends.
And one more horror thing.
I don’t love musical shows, but this looks fun and it’s on Apple TV+ and y’all know I really like their content.
Turner & Hooch
Another remake that’s only a maybe from me.
Gone for Good
I think it’s a mini series, but I could be wrong.
Sounds Like Love
No … please tell me they didn’t do a Netflix-esque Fleabag.
The White Lotus
Shared a teaser of this before, but this is a longer peek at the show.
The Chestnut Man
That’s the same lady as the one from Equinox.
Only Murders in the Building
I don’t remember if this is the same teaser I already shared, so it’s here again.
Ted Lasso (Season 2)
WHO’S GETTING HER COMFORT SHOW BACK? IT’S ME!!!
American Horror Story (“Rubber Woman” Teaser)
I only watched one season of this, so I really can’t say anything.
Cruel Summer (Season 2)
I think Season 1 ended perfectly, so I don’t know what they’d do here, but maybe it would be an anthology?
Sky Rojo 2
Didn’t Season 1 just air?
4 thoughts on “Trailers You Might Have Missed … (Jun 21-27/2021)”
1. Sing 2: That first five seconds were like something out of one of my stories, lol.
2. Shang-Chi: Oh, this looks so good. I can’t wait!
3. Suicide Squad: This looks like it might actually be fun. At least compared to the last one. Also, “You put me next to a werewolf?” That had me laughing.
4. Snake Eyes: Whatever appeal GI Joe might have had for me, it’s long gone. That first film they did where they seriously misused Christopher Eccleston just killed my interest.
5. Swan Song: I hear Swan Song and think the Robert MacCammon novel (which I recommend, but I don’t know if it’d be up your alley).
6. Halloween Kills: YES! YES! YES!
7. Candyman: Little concerned that they changed the character’s origin story, but it looks amazing and I can’t wait to watch it.
8. The Chestnut Man: Creepy.
9. American Horror Stories: Still not enough to get me to renew my Hulu subscription, but it would be cool to watch if I did.
LikeLiked by 1 person
The first couple of seconds of Sing 2 were actually disturbing hahaha
I think this Suicide Squad has a lot of potential. I’m just a bit wary, cause I liked the trailer of the first one and then was utterly disappointed by the movie.
I hear that. But with James Gunn at the helm, I feel slightly more confident.
He, at least, made the Guardians of the Galaxy very fun.