My country is in another lockdown, I’ve not left my flat in … 1.5 weeks and while I’ve been watching a lot of really great stuff (check out my latest binge-watching post here), I don’t think all too many trailers have been released. Let’s take a look!
A Christmas Number 1
I don’t love Christmas time, but I’d watch this one. Iwan Rheon is my soft spot.
Last Train to Christmas
Genuinely had no idea Will Poulter could sing.
DC’s League of Super-Pets
I really didn’t actually need a sequel to this.
This is definitely an adult movie.
Jurassic World: Dominion (Prologue Teaser)
I’m not not excited?
Ray Donovan: The Movie
I remember that show … sorta.
My mind just immediately goes to the Gallaghers when I see Cameron.
This is too creepy for me.
I don’t love war movies.
Margrete Queen of the North
Bel-Air (Fresh Prince reboot)
I … is this not a comedy anymore?
I know the story of Anna Delvey and it’s nuts. I’m not sure it really works for several seasons though. It’s more of a limited run to me.
The Book of Boba Fett
I’m going to stop watching the teasers, because I don’t even want to know all that much. But here you go:
I don’t really have anything to say.
Not my thing, I think.
Euphoria (Season 2)
I know there’s quite a lot of people looking forward to this.
This Is Us (Season 6)
I haven’t watched this show in such a long time, but even the trailer is super emotional.
7 thoughts on “Trailers You Might Have Missed … (Nov 22-28/2021)”
1. Score: I didn’t know Will Poulter could sing either. He’s full of surprises, apparently.
2. DC’s League of Super-Pets: Why? Who asked for this?
3. Sing 2: I can’t wait to stop seeing previews for this when I go to the movies.
4. Santa Inc.: So not my thing.
5. Jurassic World: Dominion: I like how they portray most of the dinos with proto-feathers. Also, I love how people at the drive-in are just totally ignoring a T-Rex in their midst so they can drink or make out. That’s hysterical.
6. American Refugee: Not really piquing my interest.
7. Resistance: 1942: I’m going to have to send this to a friend of mine. He LOVES war films.
8. Bel-Air: A few years ago, someone made a fan trailer of what a gritty Fresh Prince reboot would look like. I guess someone saw that and decided to produce it?
9. The Book of Boba Fett: I stopped paying attention to the Star Wars stuff a long time ago.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Will Poulter continues to delight. I can’t wait to see him as Adam Warlock!
I don’t mind the DC pets. I think it’s cute and DC can use the younger audience.
I’m just confused Will Smith, who is clearly involved in this reboot, wanted to do a serious one? Maybe the teaser was misleading?
I like the Star Wars stuff. I ADORE the Mandalorian. I just haven’t watched the animated shows.
Marvel has so much cool stuff on the way!
the line up is ENDLESS
As long as what we get is decent at the very least, would we have it any other way?
I’m both obsessed and a bit overwhelmed with the interconnectivity of it all. I do love Marvel though.
For once, we’re on the same page.
LikeLiked by 1 person