Wanna know what I did today? Absolutely nothing and it was divine. I really needed that, because I’ve just been feeling a bit exhausted. But let’s end the week with some trailers, shall we?
God, I love this cast! It’s as if EEAAO, Good Trouble and Emily in Paris meet (solely because of the cast, not thematically).
I’m ready for Paul Mescal to ruin me once more.
So many biopics this year.
It looks really cool!
The Little Mermaid
Truly the only Disney live action movie I’m looking forward to. It looks and sounds amazing!
The Portable Door
Look, it’s Nikolai Lantsov!
A Tiger’s Journey
Usually it’s a dog’s journey, so this escalated.
The chupacabra looks kind of … odd.
School of Magical Animals
Haven’t had that many kids movies on here in a while.
Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken
Well, this looks fun! I think they very purposefully released this alongside the new Little Mermaid though.
I’ll watch absolutely anything and everything for Steven Yeun.
Since all my cowboy shows are on break and The Way Home has surprised me as a Hallmark show, I’m gonna watch this one.
American Born Chinese
I LOVE that this is basically the academy award winning cast of EEAAO!
I’m into it!
Considering it’s all of 11 seconds long, it somewhat paints a picture.
I’m fairly sure I’ve shared the teaser for this already.
The Bear (Season 2)
Who’s ready to get stressed out by this show again?
Only Murders in the Building (Season 3)
One thought on “Trailers You Might Have Missed … (March 13-19/2023)”
1. The Little Mermaid; I saw a fake poster with Godzilla and Ariel in the film, and I was like, “If only. I would totally watch it if the film had Godzilla in it.”
2. A Tiger’s Journey: KYAAAAAH! Tigers are my spirit animal, and this looks too cute! I want to watch it!
3. Chupa: I would like it more if they didn’t use a chupacabra as the magical animal. Doesn’t even look like any version of the goat-sucker! And yes, I find that problematic.
4. School of Magical Animals: Needs more tigers, and very cute, but is it a musical? Because I thought I saw the kids dancing.
5. Ruby Gillman: Oh my God, they are parodying the original Little Mermaid so hard, and I love it. I’m not going to see it, but I love it.