While Season 3 definitely had a lot more Olicity than usual, I think it was the weakest season thus far. Still, I am somewhat excited about Season 4 of Arrow returning on October 7. I am hoping it will get better again, take a look at what’s coming:
So, what were some things we saw? What can you expect from the Season? [SPOILERS]
- Apparently Starling City gets renamed into Star City in Ray’s memorial. Guess they haven’t heard of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow yet. The promo also features the return of Sara Lance, who emerges from the Lazarus Pit and turns into White Canary who will be part of the Legends of Tomorrow cast as well. I am so looking forward to that show. In the unlikely event that you haven’t seen the trailer, click here.
- The Arrow retired, but is needed again. Obviously … because what else would the show be about. However, it did look mighty cute to see Olicity in a suburban setting. BUT Olicity never gets a break and instead Oli will get a new love interest. I am sorry Elysia Rotaru, but I am afraid I won’t like your character much … so far not a lot of details have been revealed about her, but she’ll be in flashbacks a lot.
- Diggle gets a helmet, I don’t know how I feel about it. Cristina @MyTinyObsession posted a picture yesterday and it looked very Magneto-ish.
- There will be a crossover with Constantine. I have to admit that I didn’t watch the show, so I am neither excited nor scared nor any other feeling. If you have watched Constantine, tell me about what you think!
- Jimmy Akingbola was cast as Arrow’s new nemesis Baron Reiter, who will get a different backstory because they do not intend to let him turn into Baron Blitzkreig in the TV show.
- Other new cast members include Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk, Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt (aka Mr. Terrific) and Alexander Calvert as Anarky.
I bet I forgot something, but let’s talk about that in the comments. What are your thoughts?